At STPCon Spring 2020, Inflectra will present:
1. APIs – Security & Performance – How to Avoid Getting in the News! April 1, 2020, 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
- Learn about how you should plan to test the security of your API endpoints.
- Learn techniques and methods for testing and measuring the performance of your APIs.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the factors that can lead to poor performance and security of your APIs.
- Have practical tools and techniques that you can use to test your APIs for security and performance, and ideas that you can share with your developers.
2. DevOps Dance – ShiftLeft, ShiftRight – Get It Right - April 2, 2020, 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- How you can shift left by adding more testing to your DevOps Pipeline.
- Ways to shift right by adding monitoring and tracing for applications in production.
- Putting it all together into an integrated end to end test management process.
- Some tools both open source and commercial that can help along the way.
If you need a discount for STPCon Spring 2020, please use code: INFLECTRA to get 10% off. Code applies to Packages A, B, C, & D.
See you in San Diego!
Inflectra is a privately held software company dedicated to making the best software testing, test management and automated testing tools that meet the needs of developers, testers, and planners everywhere. We are the team behind SpiraTest, SpiraTeam, SpiraPlan and Rapise and are passionate about our craft. Our legendary customer support will go the extra mile to help you and your team build your next big thing. We are headquartered in (and helping to grow the tech community of) Silver Spring, Maryland.
SpiraPlan is Inflectra’s flagship agile program management platform. Now in its 6th version, this all-in-one solution combines the world-class test management, bug tracking and requirements traceability features, with a full set of capabilities for program and portfolio management, release planning, resource management and risk analysis. SpiraPlan has an integrated executive dashboard of key metrics, real-time charts, customizable reports and templates. SpiraPlan is methodology agnostic, with support for Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall and hybrid approaches. The tool is fully mobile responsive, and is available in a secure cloud (AWS) or as download. SpiraPlan integrates with over 60 tools on the market, including: Jira, Bamboo, Selenium, Git, Version One, Eclipse, Jenkins, visual Studio, Zendesk.
From tracking bugs on your first project, to managing requirements across a large program, SpiraTest has your back. Best practices are baked-in, so you can focus on meeting your goals, not worrying about what is falling through the cracks. Powerful, straightforward, and flexible–SpiraTest adapts to you: your methodology, your workflow, your toolchain, your reporting needs. SpiraTest lets you create and run all of your tests from a single QA powerhouse. Easily generate tests from requirements, and bugs from tests. Create dynamic tests on the fly, based on parameters, for both automated and manual tests. Full traceability lets you, at a glance, check the health of a user story or release.
SpiraTeam is a complete agile software development management system that manages your project's requirements, releases, iterations, tasks and bugs/issues. Designed specifically to support agile methodologies such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), DSDM and Agile Unified Process (AUP) it allows teams to manage all their information in one environment. In SpiraTeam, each project has a dashboard home-page that summarizes all of the information regarding the project into a comprehensive, easily digestible form that provides a “one-stop-shop” for people interested in understanding the overall status of the project at a glance. It contains summary-level information for all types of artifact (requirements, test cases, incidents, etc.) that you can use to drill-down into the appropriate section of the application.
To learn more about Inflectra, visit us at https://www.inflectra.com.