What's New in SpiraTeam 5.3?
- Session Management
- Database-backed session management- [RQ:1791]
- Incident Cumulative Count by Status- [RQ:2143]
- Charts using jqplot are improved by replacing them with c3/d3- [RQ:2100]
- Test Case Progress Graphs- [RQ:2144]
- Reporting page charts have popovers in place to give quick help information- [RQ:2158]
- Project/Program home page charts have popovers in place to give quick help information- [RQ:2157]
- Test Configurations
- Test Configuration Management- [RQ:1868]
- UI Updates
- All details pages have unified top title area, including workflow operations- [RQ:2091]
- live reloading: test case details page- [RQ:2092]
- live reloading: test set details page- [RQ:2093]
- live reloading: test step details page- [RQ:2094]
- live reloading: test run details page- [RQ:2095]
- live reloading: requirement details page- [RQ:2097]
- live reloading: release details page- [RQ:2098]
- All details pages restyled with new "unity" design- [RQ:2106]
- Exploratory Testing
- Executing a single test case of type "exploratory" launches exploratory execution page- [RQ:2111]
- Dedicated exploratory test execution page- [RQ:2114]
Enhanced Support for FDA Processes- [RQ:2149]
For a complete list of all the new features and issues resolved, please refer to the product release notes.
- To upgrade from v4.2 or earlier, please read this KB article - https://www.inflectra.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KB150.aspx
- To upgrade from v5.x, simply download the ZIP file from the customer area and follow the instructions in the ReadMe.txt file.
SpiraTeam comprises SpiraTest for test management and SpiraPlan for project management, in one easy to use, fully integrated application lifecycle management (ALM) platform. Over 5,000 customers around the world use SpiraTeam to manage their software development and testing lifecycles every day.
Inflectra is dedicated to helping our customers effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycle. We are proud to be able to help software teams decrease their time to market and increase the return on investment.
Our strong focus on providing an excellent customer experience helps us attract and retain customers of all sizes, across a broad range of markets and industries—from large corporations to small businesses, government agencies to individual developers, and professional services firms.
To learn more about Inflectra, visit us at www.inflectra.com or call 202-558-6885.