Enhancement & Resolved Issues
The following issues and enhancements have been addressed in this release:
- Code Editor enhancements
- In Rapise UI in test Settings, auto scrolling issue
- Complete UI Automation support
- Implement DynamicsAXTable.DoScroll
- Exclude /Report/ subfolder from upload to Spira
- Append output log to Test Run results when executed via RapiseLauncher
- RVL does not stop on error if there is a problem attaching to Map.Range
- RapiseLauncher turns into a pumpkin after the first connection break
- File not saved on disk after UNDO
- Issues with 1st row in RVL
- PlaySelection does not work if it contains RVL.DoPlaySheet
- Library Chooser: Libs get accidentally checked while scrolling after Shift+Record
- UIAutomationComboBoxBehavior_DoSelectItem always returns false
- Entering Loop in RVL editor vanishes next row
- Navigator.Close does not work in FF2 library
Whether it's the web, mobile, desktop applications, APIs (REST and SOAP) Rapise helps you test it all. Rapise doesn't just test, it understands. It knows about a wealth of complex applications including, for example, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com. And it will help you manage tests spanning multiple technologies at once.
Inflectra is dedicated to helping our customers effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycle. We are proud to be able to help software teams decrease their time to market and increase the return on investment.
Our strong focus on providing an excellent customer experience helps us attract and retain customers of all sizes, across a broad range of markets and industries—from large corporations to small businesses, government agencies to individual developers, and professional services firms.
Private ownership and a debt-free structure give our customers stability and the promise that we will continue to support their needs long after the close of a sale.
To learn more about Inflectra, visit us at www.inflectra.com or call 202-558-6885.