Google says that Software Reporter Tool scans folders related to Chrome. So probably cleaning Chrome cache may fix the problem.
If it does not help you may disable Software Reporter tool. To do this navigate to
- Right-click on the folder SwReporter and select Properties from the menu.
- Switch to the Security tab.
- Select Advanced on the page that opens.
- Click on Disable inheritance and select remove all inherited permissions from this object.
- Select Apply and in the Windows Security prompt Yes.
- Select Ok.
- Select Ok again.