WHY THIS WEBINAR:
This introductory webinar touches upon the major aspects of UI test automation. It defines the “what, why, and when” of UI test automation and outlines the key differences between manual testing and test automation.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- The value of test automation
- The difference between test automation and manual testing
- The types of test automation
- Skills to succeed in test automation
Date & Time: May 15, 2019 @ 10AM (ET)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
Denis Markovtsev is a senior software engineer and automation architect at Inflectra.
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.